Friday 30 October 2015

Sketchbooks are your best friends

Last week Luis Cook visited the Campus where he spent time with the animation students over the course of the week. For us first years, we were privileged enough to receive an hour long talk about himself and the industry. He was extremely full of life and positivity. The talk itself was very inspirational and motivational. He spoke lots about his sketchbooks and showed us some of his own which was brilliant to have the opportunity to see. I think it was this talk that really confirmed I'm in the right place and I hopefully have a fun and bright future in this industry ahead of me. 



A few pages from my last A5 sketchbook. Currently I'm working in a new book and after having a long summer of very little sketching and experimentation with my art, I felt it was necessary to go back through my old sketchbooks. Excited to get creative with a blank canvas all over again! 








No comments:

Post a Comment