Tuesday 13 October 2015

Acting the Goat

Acting the Goat is the Brief I've chosen to complete this week. This brief suggests drawing animals all week and then revise the drawings by stylising the animals. I am to think of them as Characters for a film and by the end of the week I should have all of my characters and create a piece involving them all on set. Let's have some fun with this! 

Rough Sketch of a Cat 


Stylised version 
Full Name: Mr Cat 


Rough Sketch of a Dog 


Refined version - I liked this drawing too much as it was to continue drawing on top of it therefore I drew the head again separately and stylised the new drawing (Below) 


Stylised version 
Full Name: Dawg Bisquit


Sketch of a Shrimp 


Stylised version of Shrimp 


Stylised version - revised with Colour
Full Name: Mr Stavros Majouski 


Stylised Bunny
Full Name: Snow Bell 


Sketch of a Rabbit


Stylised version of Rabbit
Full Name: Mrs Blue Bell 


Stylised Badger
Full Name: Boscow


Stylised stray Kitten 
Full Name: Dusty


I re-drew all of the Characters and placed them on a piece of paper describing who they are. 






No comments:

Post a Comment