Thursday 12 November 2015

3D Stretch and Yawn

My first attempt at the new rigs. I don't think this looks realistic nor even slightly like a stretch and yawn would animated, but it was my first hour spent with the rig just figuring out how to move it and it took me about 20 minutes to realise that it's mainly manoeuvrable through roating the limbs.

My second and more successful attempt at the Stretch and Yawn. This time I completed it with a different rig which was a lot easier to work with. I haven't yet moved it's legs, or given it any bounce back in the movement which would make it look more human rather than so robotic.  This is an area that in all of my Animations, I need to work on. Giving a character life is a little more difficult than simply moving it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment