Thursday 7 January 2016

3D - Catching and throwing a ball



First attempt at Catching a ball on Maya. I'm just going to look at this, as a learning curve. Overall, for my first attempt with very little to referance from, I'm pleased. I'm struggling to animate the arms without them twisting all over the place. Currently, the rig, doesn't look very human. I will be starting fresh with the same rig and attempt a more life like appraoch to the catch.
 
 
 
Second attempt: Step one: Catching the ball.
 
 
A little more
 
 
Finally... I tried okay?! In all seriousness, for me, I'm proud of my attempt. May of needed a little help with constraints and the graph editors but I'm learning! My main concern is that the ball just floats away. However, I've spent another hour on top of many, just trying to make it work. This is as good as I can get it for tonight.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment