Tuesday 5 January 2016

2D Juggling

Where do I even begin to explain what I had to go through to create this Animation. I'd say 2D is one of my strongest points within this course. I'm confident at drawing so once I got the hang of a Wacom tablet, I was on my way. Of course, it's not simply drawings. You then have to think about timings, and layers etc. This I didn't struggle too much with until this task. Juggling.
 
I must have spent a good 2-3 hours trying to attempt this one afternoon. In the end I was so frustrated I decided to erase everything, call it a day and try again the next. The next day, when I tried again, my head was a lot clearer and I realised I really had to think about timings within the layers and then refine the drawings afterwards. A few complicated but less frustrating hours later and I had this.
 
 
 
A very basic looking, few seconds long, juggling cycle. This is another moment where I realised how much time, effort and dedication goes into even the simplest of animations. Pleased with my end result!


No comments:

Post a Comment