Tuesday 9 January 2018

Recent Personal Art

Something I was lacking during second year, was personal art. I just stopped drawing, painting, creating my own art, which in turn, impeded my drawing ability as a whole. This year (2018), I've made it my own persona goal, to create more of my own work. Some recent illustration and drawing below: 

Quick line drawing with a 0.4 fine liner. - Thailand 

Work in progress pencil drawing - Based off of a photo 

Pencil Illustration of my brother 

Digital illustration I created for my brother and sister's mum! 

One I'm most proud of. For this I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a little more realism with colour. I definitely have a long way to go but I love the vibrancy of this piece and will definitely be using coloured pencils more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment