Tuesday 17 October 2017

3rd Year Commences

So here we go again, one final year. Hopefully this year I'll show improvement and a better understanding of how the industry works. Whilst I'm going to be mainly focusing on Producing, I will continue to push my creative ability and work across the board as much as I can.
Until coming to university I was very much a fine artist and had only ever used traditional mediums for my art. I used a digital tablet for the first time when I started in September 2015 and I've come a long way since!
Below are some character poses, hand poses and prop designs that I have done for the third year film 'Ticked Off' (Written and Directed by Amy Lucas, Produced by myself).
This year I endeavour to challenge myself in order to enhance my design skills and hopefully there is a visual representation over the year of my improvement. Watch this space!








No comments:

Post a Comment