Monday 10 October 2016

Character Designs for the 11 Second Production

To begin the design process, I started to sketch in Photoshop to get the ideas down. I wanted the first character to have a young/innocent face and dark hair. Her full fringe and straight hair reflects how tidy and structured she's led her life as well as her own appearance. Only small symbols but I believe it works. I also wanted her in a full spy body suit, which just emphasises who she is in the conversation.
 

Adding Detail and colour:


Second Character: I wanted this character to be slightly more adult and professional. I've given her blonde hair to set an obvious difference and she's in a shirt and trousers to add to the office look.



Her blue eyes and bright hair reflects the positivity she emits. She brings positivity to the conversation so I wanted her to look that way before she's even spoken.




No comments:

Post a Comment